Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Beleive!

Today was our Easter program. Both Megan and Grace were in the choir and have been practicing for the last several weeks. "I Believe!" was the theme of the program this year and, once again, the message and worship were beautiful and moving!

This was Leah's first time to be in a program. Her class sang two songs -- He's Got the Whole World in His Hands and Deut. 7-9. Here is one of her songs. We've been practicing it at home and she's always eager to do the hand motions, as well. Today, however, she just sang :)

The choir sang six songs, leading us up to and through the resurrection of Jesus to the point of His coming again to receive His elect. Listen as the choir sings The Days of Elijah. This was the final song of the program and a great one to end with!!

I apologize for the quality of the movie. For some reason when I uploaded the video, it played back choppy and seemed to have interference in it. I did my best to splice it together, but the part where they are repeating, "There's no God like Jehovah" to the end of the song didn't turn out too well. It truly was wonderfully done (and I have the original recording to prove it)!

~Wee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! Amen...there is no God like Jehovah! Loved seeing those little ones singing God's praises. Leah was precious!

sjb said...

Awesome Lore and girls. I picked out Grace, but couldn't find Megan. Good job Leah!
A. Sal

Wee said...

Megan is over on the left in the second row (behind the girl in the yellow dress). From our angle, I was only able to get a few shots of her.

Wee said...

Actually, I went back and looked. You can see her behind the head of the second boy in of the front row. How's that for clear direction?! She has a gold head band in.

MomB said...

What beautiful songs to help us to remember what our wonderful Lord did for us. Leah is so cute!Love you all, Momb