Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Students can be Teachers

Tuesdays the girls have their ballet and tap classes. Today, after her school work was done, I found Miss Grace "teaching" Miss Leah (a very willing student, indeed!) various ballet positions. Snippets I heard as I listened in are:
  • "Let's go to 1st position."
  • "Everybody face me."
  • "We're going to go like this...open this...ready...go up and place your hands on the bar...go back down..."
  • "Hands on hip. Jump to 2nd."
  • "You did good! See you next week."

Here, Miss Grace is demonstrating how to land in a jump.After working on her floor positions, Leah moves to the bar (which, in our house, is the edge of the dining room table).


Tap class follows under the leadership of Miss Megan.
~Wee


2 comments:

Jane said...

So cute! I still remember the time I came to your house in Fort Wayne and Megan and Grace were giving each other massages (in the r).

Daish said...

This is so adorable!