Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

The weather was beautiful today! After returning from church, we had the following photo session....Our lilacs are in full bloom and are so thick this year. I love lilacs and have been cutting some every day to have fresh flowers on my counter!

~Megan~

~Grace~

~Leah~

Alex and the girls took care of dinner. When it was time to eat, I was instructed to go out the sliding glass door and walk around to the front door, where a sign was posted that read, Welcome to the Mother's Day Restaurant." Megan greeted me at the door and escorted me through the house and back out onto the deck. One lone table was set up and adorned with fresh cut flowers on top. There I sat and waited to be served. (I wanted to get a picture, but unfortunately was uploading pictures at the time :( )

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!

~Wee

5 comments:

sjb said...

Great pictures Lore!
Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Sal

MomB said...

I remember when we were there for Mother's day a couple of years ago and the lilacs were so beautiful. I too love them and their smell!! Sounds like you were treated royally ~ what a wonderful memory.
Love, momb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Lore! You have a precious family. Sounds like you had a very blessed Mother's Day!!

Jane said...

Your family did it up right! God bless them!

holandjoe said...

great pictures , did you get to watch survivor last night?

LOL,
Hol