Monday, May 24, 2010

Fox in Socks

I had only read to Page 40 (which reads)......
Pig band! Boom band!
Big band! Broom band!
My poor mouth can't
say that. No, Sir.
My poor mouth
is much too slow, sir.

Well then .....

.....when Leah turned her head away and laid it on the pillow next to her. After a brief rest, she lifted her head, looked up at me, and sighed......... saying, "Oh, I can't look at it. It's giving me a headache."

So I guess Mr. Knox wasn't the only one suffering; Leah's little ears must have been suffering, too. Dr. Seuss' tongue twisting was just too much to listen to! :)
~Wee

1 comment:

T and M said...

This makes me smile ( : Tait loves dr seuss. All week i've had his alphabet book in my head. "i, i, i-ichabod is itchy, and so am i"!