Last week the girls and I went to Illinois for a few days. Leah and I drove back on Sunday, while Megan and Grace stayed a few extra days at my parents for the very first time by themselves! Their time there was filled with playing games, visiting Great Grandma, listening as Grandpa read stories, shopping at a local resale shop (where Grandma bought them each, even Leah, a few items), etc.
Then on Tuesday, Mom drove out and spent the rest of the week with us here. As always, the time goes way too fast!

Fun times with Grandma.

Thanks, Mom, for coming out! We love you!
~Wee
2 comments:
aw glad you had a great time with Roberta!
Yes, I had a wonderful time with you all and thanks again, Lorelei, for the great massage!! It was fun just bumming around on Thurs. ~ with no deadline to keep or anyone waiting on us to get home. Love, momb
Post a Comment