Welcome to Day 2 where our character focus was on
Loyalty. Prepping to go "on-air," Julie gets assistance from James D. as she puts on her proper on-air attire!

Now we are live...Megan gives the definition of
Loyalty: Being faithful or devoted to someone or something.
Here she is saying to her skeptic neighbor, "
Diana, you can't just bust in on our TV show!"
We examined
Loyalty in the lives of Abraham (a/k/a Luke M. - where he was loyal to his nephew, Lot) and Paul (a/k/a Cooper B. - where he was loyal to the law). They were today's special guests.

As the 21st century reporter, I interviewed Jessica Smith (a/k/a Hope F.) on loyalty in her life.

Recreation consisted of human tug-o-war: boys vs. girls;
Megan and Jenna got all the way to 3rd base before wiping out.

The girls with the bags they painted for the children in Zambia.


This is where I met up with Leah again this morning -- out at the snack station. She is with her good friend, Ana.

I just had to include this picture because it was so funny! It's Caleb S. and his feet are tied together. He managed to kick the ball and hop to first base! Amazing kid!

See you tomorrow!
~Wee
2 comments:
your pic of caleb made me smile. He defines "awkwardly graceful" in so mandy ways ( :
Dad and I both said what a memorable VBS you are having this year!!
Post a Comment