Tonight was Team Paragon's final practice of the season. As in the past, a
Parents vs. Team game was planned. Team Paragon sported their tan-colored shirts; parents and siblings wore whatever. Trent coached his team, while we parents fended for ourselves! We had to play the position(s) our children played this season, so Alex and I were supposed to play either forward or midfielder.
Heidi, Clint, and Alex prepare to begin.

Team Paragon is ready and in their positions.....

But first.....Mark, Alex, and Clint need to strategize.

And the game begins......Whoops, Clint, don't forget to take the ball with you :)

The parents. Carla's getting ready to kick the ball.

And....her cherry bomb!

Beau closes in on Alex.


Team Paragon's main goalie for the season, Moriah. She gets her goalie skills from her mama!

Here, she makes a great stop, ending Alex's drive!

Another great stop!

I don't know why, but I really like this picture: It's Megan #4, Grace #5, and Alex.

Grace defends her position.


Parents spent the entire 4th quarter at the offensive end of the field, but Team Paragon held them to el zippo number of goals. Go Team! I played defense this quarter and saw virtually no action!


Final score: 1 to 1, with Team Paragon scoring first. High fives at the end of the game.

The parents and siblings, a/k/a the cheerleaders of the season!

We had a tailgate party after the game, and since you can't have a tailgate party without music, Alex and Gavin bring it out. Using a car battery, this cooler is rigged with a radio, antenna, and speakers. Pretty clever!

Friends, Grace and Moriah.

Some of the girls: (Hope, Honor, Megan, Moriah, Grace, and Abrey).

Dinner on the blanket.

What a great night! Thanks, Team Paragon, for an awesome season!
2 comments:
So much fun! We had a great time. I can't believe the season is already coming to a close. Go Paragon!
that looks fun ( : I love the picture of Carla kicking the ball!
Post a Comment