Monday, November 3, 2008

Cast Your Vote

The girls by the sign in our front yard.
The girls finished up their "Election of a President" lap books today in school. Our last flap to fill in was regarding the pros and cons of the electoral college. On the back of their lap book is a map of the United States, on which they filled in the number of electoral votes each state has. They are looking forward to coloring in the voting results of each state (Republican or Democratic) as we watch the election coverage tomorrow night. I plan on taking them with me when I vote in the morning so they can witness yet another step of this process.
Last weekend Sarah Palin was here in FW. Since the event was televised, the girls sat down and watched it with us. It has been fun and interesting having them involved in discussions and hearing their own opinions of the candidates as their understanding grows.

Please remember to be prayerful as you cast your vote.
~Wee

1 comment:

MomB said...

I voted today too and after reading your comments on the blog, I have a feeling the girls know more about the process than I do!!.
Things don't look too promising for whom I voted for. Just have to remember that God knows everything and is in control. Love, momb