Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Nativity

With my brother's help yesterday, we got the house decorated for Christmas. I love the glow of the lights shining at night and the Christmas music playing in the background. Each year the girls spend hours playing with the nativity set, re-enacting the old familiar story or creating a new story in its entirety. I don't mind them playing with the set, but I do have to resist (at times) getting upset that our nativity never stays arranged "nicely." This is proving to be a repeat year yet again of arranging, rearranging, re-rearranging, you get my drift!

Today I walked into the room and found a camel and a king over on the fireplace. When I went to put them back, this is how I found the figurines! Notice the sheep perched upon the candles?...
...or, how about the bale of hay on the donkey's head?Still yet another arrangement! See the angel in the wheelchair?

By the way, all three pictures were taken at different times through this day alone!

~Wee

1 comment:

Denise Klop said...

That's hilarious! Looks like someone is having a good time with the Nativity. 8-)

Denise