Thursday, July 30, 2009

Backyard Olympics

Just wanted to share some photos from part of our afternoon today. While I sat outside at the table doing school scheduling, the girls put together and practiced several routines because they were planning to compete in their own Olympic games for me later in the day.

Their four rotations included the balance beam, ground routine, rings, and jumping. Grace prepared the first, second, and third place ribbons (copied from their field day winnings) for each rotation. I was simply the judge.

The games started with the playing of the National Anthem. Rotation No. 1: Balance BeamRotation No. 2: Ground routine

Rotation No. 3: Bar and Rings

Rotation No. 4: Jumping - no photos available.

~Wee

5 comments:

Tom Crawford said...

What? No TV and video games.... how boring (just kidding).

MomB said...

What talented girls!!! Looks like they are all agile. Love, momb

Anonymous said...

Very good photos! They are very creative in what they imagine and preform. This is the first step towards olympics 2016!

T and M said...

Oh my goodness, those pics are so cute ( :

Grace said...

"I HAD FUN".