Today was our turn in serving church lunch, along with Andy and Suzy. We had lots of willing hands to do the work and are thankful it is behind us for another year.
Andy slices the cucumbers.
Preparing meat, cheese, and veggies plates and the fruit/veggie bowls.Suzy and I and our girls spent a couple hours yesterday washing, slicing, preparing and grouping food items, which made everything run so smoothly this morning. It was worth the time....
Alex and Beau sliced all the buns and now begins the process of filling the trays.
Like I said, lots of willing helping hands putting all the sweets on the trays. (Megan, Sierra, Bethany, Beth, Beri, Mary, Moriah and Alex)
My aunts washing and drying dishes at the sink.
I have lots of fond memories with A. Elaine, so it was so fun having her here when we served! Visiting with her this weekend felt like I was with Grandma Broquard in the room again!
Thanks to all who helped!!! Until next year.......
~Wee
No comments:
Post a Comment